New Fendi chef bag

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I was at the Fendi store in the Short Hills Mall, and my SA showed me a new Fendi chef bag that was just beautiful. It was black, and the F's looked like they were in a velvet fabric, and the bag was just gorgeous. It's definitely a fall/winter bag, and the price was around $1450.00

Has anyone else seen this bag? I looked for pictures, but I couldn't find any to post. This just may be my next bag!:tup:

SunnySideMia

Sep 29, 2007
I was at the Fendi store in the Short Hills Mall, and my SA showed me a new Fendi chef bag that was just beautiful. It was black, and the F's looked like they were in a velvet fabric, and the bag was just gorgeous. It's definitely a fall/winter bag, and the price was around $1450.00

Has anyone else seen this bag? I looked for pictures, but I couldn't find any to post. This just may be my next bag!:tup:
George is the best SA ever on the planet earth and now Fendi at Short Hills has him!!! :wlae: I know exactly what bag you are talking about! I brought that bag from George after he called me and said it would match my Black Zucca Riding boots :tup: The suede cut out F's give the bag a sexy, soft vibe. Go and splurge for it! It'll be so worth it the bag is perfect for fall/winter. If you do make sure you deal with George!:okay:

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I bet he was in the store when I was there. I had just purchased the reversible Fendi belt at Saks with some of my bonus money, and I wasn't sure if I should exchange it for the same belt in black at the Fendi store. I told him I wanted to match my black Fendi b mix bag with the zucca trim, and he told me to keep my original belt because it looked so much better with the bag. My SA was trying to convince me to exchange the belt, but he was right and I'm glad I kept it. The reversible belt looks great by the way!

Now you've got me thinking about the bag again! Can you post modeling pictures of the bag to twist my arm just a little bit more?!?

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
SunnySideMia -

What is the name of this bag? Can we still coerce you to post pictures - pretty please???