New Felicie Empreinte Reveal

kait1261

Jun 2, 2013
I popped by my local LV store today to order an item and saw the new Felicie wallet in black empreinte leather! The store had just put it on display today. I fell in love, it's everything I was looking for! I had purchased the Felicie wallet in the amarante vernis leather this past Sunday, but have been having second thoughts due to the fingerprints on the patent leather. I ran home and exchanged it for the black empreinte! I've included pics below with and without flash as my lighting isn't that great for a black bag. I'm so excited to debut it this weekend!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,954
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,002
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2,119
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,246
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,251
  • last.jpg
    last.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 3,047
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,277
Beautiful. Does the Empriente leather have more give to it or is it as structured and stiff as your Vernis Felicie?

Thank you!! It has a little more give than the vernis, but it's structured. I asked the SA because it's definitely softer in comparison to the Vernis, they said that it has extra support built into the sides so it won't lose it's shape over time and will keep it's structure.

I popped by my local LV store today to order an item and saw the new Felicie wallet in black empreinte leather! The store had just put it on display today. I fell in love, it's everything I was looking for! I had purchased the Felicie wallet in the amarante vernis leather this past Sunday, but have been having second thoughts due to the fingerprints on the patent leather. I ran home and exchanged it for the black empreinte! I've included pics below with and without flash as my lighting isn't that great for a black bag. I'm so excited to debut it this weekend!! :yahoo:

Love! Thanks for sharing! Now I want one too. [emoji846]

Reactions: ccbaggirl89