New fan saying hello

Hug me in purple crash is so beautiful in the pics - can't wait to see photos! Congrats and welcome - like Tarantino said, it likely won't be your last BE!

But of course, unless someone else does first, and presuming that it stops raining long enough to get decent pics!

:biggrin: You're not wrong there! It's been dreadful weather!:yes:

Hello and welcome! That sounds like a fantastic choice and I can't wait to see it - with any luck you'll get it quite soon!

Welcome Jenova!

You've made a beautiful choice, and we can't wait to see your Hug Me when it arrives. These BE bags can be addicting, so get ready! This sub-forum has some of the most wonderful women, so be sure to check in and chat!

Welcome Jenova! Here's what you have to look forward to. Great choice!
be037hugmeminipurplecr.jpg

I found it on http://www.thefashionpolice.net/2008/07/belen-echandia.html.
Until our orders arrive, we'll just have to content ourselves with cilifene & pinkdiamond's pics, won't we? Sigh...

Welcome Jenova!

I think ordering a HM was a GREAT choice!

I spoke to Jackie yesterday and she was telling me that she is absolutely "inseperable" right now with her black glossy Hug Me!

Also, Ashley reported, the HM is her absolute FAVORITE from all the fall choices.

I can see this type of bag as being in "fashion" for years to come! It's not what I'd consider, trendy. So, it won't go in/out of style and we won't get tired of ever wearing since, it has such clean/simple lines.

What I like about this style, is that although it has clean lines - it still looks so darn, cute and stylish! This might just become my new favorite BE for an everyday! I hope yours too.

Looking forward to reading your review soon.:smile:

Welcome Jenova!

I think ordering a HM was a GREAT choice!

I spoke to Jackie yesterday and she was telling me that she is absolutely "inseperable" right now with her black glossy Hug Me!

Also, Ashley reported, the HM is her absolute FAVORITE from all the fall choices.

I can see this type of bag as being in "fashion" for years to come! It's not what I'd consider, trendy. So, it won't go in/out of style and we won't get tired of ever wearing since, it has such clean/simple lines.

What I like about this style, is that although it has clean lines - it still looks so darn, cute and stylish! This might just become my new favorite BE for an everyday! I hope yours too.

Looking forward to reading your review soon.:smile:

Lovebags, I'm thining the Hug Me is one of those bags you'll want to have in a few colors, kwim????!!!!

And for some reason, I keep envisioning a TAN Hug Me......how beautiful would that be???!!!!

Contessa, Good point!!;)

I've already been thinking the same about the Hug Me. This could be quite a dangerous style for me. It's lightweight, simple, and easy to use for all my errands. Yikes! I'm in trouble.

Tan, dark grey, heck, even black glossy!