New family member

If you only mean Twiggy. There are only 4 sizes. Mini Mini Twiggy, Mini Twiggy, Twiggy (which is yours) & Maxi Twiggy.

Sometimes Drum or Box may be mistaken as Mini Twiggy? Or sometimes seller just don't know the actual name? :P

Well, the best is, if you found anything not sure, "page" for Saira !!!

And as for your trip, if you foresee there may be some rain someday, bring the Drop Bucket along, im sure she is not "rain shy" ;)

Mine is roughly 14 x 7 x 6. I'm guessing that's the classic size? I found an old RDC post that states two mini twiggy sizes, 4 x 8 x 4 and 5 x 10 x 4. What does yours measure? Ahhh found something here:

Maxi Twiggy (L x W x H)
14.25" x 7" x 9" with 42.5" shoulder strap

Twiggy
14.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" with 23.5" shoulder strap

So then there are four sizes if the post re: two mini sizes is correct, oh my head...

If you only mean Twiggy. There are only 4 sizes. Mini Mini Twiggy, Mini Twiggy, Twiggy (which is yours) & Maxi Twiggy.

Sometimes Drum or Box may be mistaken as Mini Twiggy? Or sometimes seller just don't know the actual name? :P

Well, the best is, if you found anything not sure, "page" for Saira !!!

And as for your trip, if you foresee there may be some rain someday, bring the Drop Bucket along, im sure she is not "rain shy" ;)

Yup, pretty sure she's bombproof...thanks for confirming the four sizes of Ms.Twiggy! Still haven't done anything to the strap of the drop bucket, have to get rolling on that but I'm worried about the quality of the job!

Ah .... get moving lady! She will just be a "display" if you don't do it :P

I think it is not a difficult task for a good repair man

Yup, pretty sure she's bombproof...thanks for confirming the four sizes of Ms.Twiggy! Still haven't done anything to the strap of the drop bucket, have to get rolling on that but I'm worried about the quality of the job!

Ah .... get moving lady! She will just be a "display" if you don't do it :P

I think it is not a difficult task for a good repair man

I hope you're right! I've been moving slowly the last couple of weeks due to a cold/lung thing but hope to get it shortened very soon! Will post pics when it's done!

Let me add that the Classic Twiggy was been around the longest. The Maxi Twiggy was short lived ( and comparable to the Work size).....the Mini Twiggy is a newer size. Honesty I had idea they have now come up with the Mini Mini Twiggy! I can't even imagine how small that would be!!