New family member

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sahara twiggy came home today, SUCH a gorgeous colour, I had no idea based on photos I've seen...I'll post a pic in the next day or two.:heart::heart::heart:

2. Congrats!! :happydance::popcorn:

An oldie is coming today too!!:yahoo:

3. :heart::heart::heart:

4. Don't make us wait too long babe !!! :graucho:

5. Congrats! Please post pics sooner rather than later : ) -- can't wait to see.

6. Thanks everyone, will try to post tomorrow :P

7. :tumbleweed:..............:lol:

8. tick tock tick tock muchstuff...been waiting patiently for this one! :smooch:

9. Here she is, I think I may have just become a satchel gal...she's one delicious puddle!

Attached Files:

10. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::tup::heart:

Love this style on you!! Congrats, you really rock it!!!:drinkup:

11. Looks great on you. I love how it just becomes a lovely puddle. I have been intrigued by this bag -- was wondering how the slightly cylindrical shape would look when carried. It doesn't look that different from a city -- just shorter in height. Do you have other twiggys? How are you liking this size?

12. Muchstuff.....what a seriously gorgeous bag...and an amazing neutral...BIG congrats to you!!! :heart::love::hbeat:

13. Cute bag! :smile:

14. Thanks mom of Dexter and Walter :biggrin:...and a general you're looking fabulous in all of your pics, I've been a bit under the weather and not up to my usual posting! Sahara is really an amazing colour, the photos don't do it justice, as per usual with Bals.

15. I love it! You rock that Twiggy. I'm kinda jelly, I always felt like the Twiggy looked like a Yule log on me when I carried it. You're so petite it's literally a perfect size on you! My goodness woman, if I had a courier, I think I could carry you in it! :tup::hbeat: