New family member- sky blue Twiggy!

1. I purchased this beautiful sky blue Twiggy from eBay using a Buy It Now last weekend and I just received it yesterday! It's practically brand new and smooshy!! I absolutely loved it!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm so happy to add this beautiful bag as the fifth member of my family! :yahoo:

sky blue twiggy 1.JPG sky blue twiggy 2.JPG collections.JPG
  2. WOW shopa..... GOOOOORGEOUS :yes: !! CONGRATS to this beautiful sky-blue Twiggy - ENJOY it :flowers: ! You've an enviable collection :love:

3. shop, congrats on your sky blue. don't you just love this color? truly gorgeous collection! enjoy!

4. Wow congrats on the sky blue twiggy!! Your collection is impressive!

5. congrats! i have a sky blue twiggy and a sky blue city. sky blue is a perrrrrrrrfedt color! enjoy!:heart:

6. Yes absolutely agree !! I've a sky-blue Hobo and I LOOOOOVE it :heart::love:

7. great color! i like your collection too! dusty colors! :love:

8. Congrats! Such pretty color Bbags you have!

9. Pretty. I need to be thinking about my 5th bbag.

10. Congrats, Shop!!! it's beautiful!!! I love it!:love:

11. Beauuuuutiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

You also have a fabulous collection!!

12. wow... it's so beautiful... not to mention that I really love all of your bag collections too...

13. Wow LOVE your collection! Is that a seafoam I see? Beautiful! Congrats on the sky blue!

14. Oh, it's just such a perfect blue!! Congratulations on your newest family member : ) Wear her in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. Congrats! It is gorgeous! BTW I love your collection! Enjoy.:biggrin::flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice