New fall/winter handbag INFO (no teasing here!!!)

One quick Legacy question - will there be any smaller bags like the current Shoulder Zip or Flap bags? Will the styles be limited only to the ones you posted?

I didn't see any that I can recall, but I can always double check this!

Any news on the Carlys in the fall?

Any news on the Carly's coming out in the fall? New leather colors? Maybe legacy lining? Anything?

Besides patchwork carlys, I didn't really see anything on them. Like I said though, I can always look again and I can check to see if there's any info on the legacy lining for you crazy fans of it :roflmfao:

Aren't Gardinia's white???

Yes! I just looked at google images, I wonder if it will be white now.

one patent leather mary jane looking shoe with a strap over the middle of the foot, with like a 3-4 inch heel, retailing for like 258, and a boot coming out in a brownish color that looks like an equestrian shoe, flat heel!!

shut up!!! I didn't even have time to look at shoes, wearables or anything! I need those mary janes and boots, I'm going down this fall. :yahoo:

so how's about those deletes? You gonna be spending a lotta money this weekend like me? :drool:

Nooo, I don't buy as often as one would think! Nothing really caught my eye this time around, per usual though I will probably regret not getting something!

I'm pretty sure this is ink! I can't figure out the two other colors, but thats the bleeker buckle I was referring to as well as the handle details.

coachbleeker.JPG

The colors sound :drool: soo yummy. Lucky for me the ones that caught my attention were the Ergos. From your post they seem to be very affordable. Too bad they don't show up on the drilldown...

Thank you, Sprinkles!!! :woohoo: