New fall/winter handbag INFO (no teasing here!!!)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: thanks so much for taking the time to type that all out, it would be amazing if you felt so inclined to take a few pics of your b/w sketches so we can visualize, (cause i pretty much suck at picturing stuff ) haha

tehy all sound so interesting!! i reeally am interested in the new legacy stuff

but you said you dont think they will be remaking any of the styles weve all grown accustomed to, but do you think when they open the legacy stores they will have ALL the legacy stuff they have made beginning on? cause it seems if they have a store for the stuff, they wouldnt just have the current styles? just wanted to ask your opinion! :smile:

I would absolutely think that legacy shops will carry some basic legacy styles since they're grown to be iconic and well known. I didn't check the current colors so they could be adding some new colors to those.

And tomorrow if i'm feeling nice.... pictures may come.

Sprinkles - U ROCK! Thank you so much for all the details! I got great visuals based on your descriptions!

If you feel inclined to share info on the new signature plans that would be swell! :yes:

Amazing post!! THANK YOU so much for taking the time to do this for us!!! Now I have to go back and re-read and check out the style numbers. (I don't know then by heart yet!!)

Sprinkles, thanks so much for the new preview. Your descriptions are so awesome. I know now that I have to start saving for the fall. Please post some visuals when you get a chance, please.:yes:

Sprinkles, thank you so much!!

One quick Legacy question - will there be any smaller bags like the current Shoulder Zip or Flap bags? Will the styles be limited only to the ones you posted?

Again, thanks for sharing all of that information. We're so lucky to have you here! :tender:

I would absolutely think that legacy shops will carry some basic legacy styles since they're grown to be iconic and well known. I didn't check the current colors so they could be adding some new colors to those.

And tomorrow if i'm feeling nice.... pictures may come.

thanks very much! I need to brush up on my bag style names, I'm sooo confused! Would love to see pics, even if they're sketches! Can't wait to see INK :yahoo::yahoo:

thank you again!