New fall stuff coming in now...

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I have to make this quick...just got back from SAks
First of all...I saw another dark silver half moon and it looked as bad as mine..lol..so it's a huge no for me
Guess what I bought?!!
The black 3350 version of the In the Mix tote.loves it
My other love?! Omg...I fell so in love with a new bag...it's the new bubble quilt line and looks nothing like the old one.the flap is 3100 and beyond amazing hw..a frosted ruthenium ....must have.the tote version was too tall and rigid like a gst but taller..no love.but the leather is amazing on this ligne!
I'll post pics later.I also got the cutest keychain card case in black leather
J

Ooh...I want to see. I love the new bubble quilt line but not sure if it is too delicate to handle. Let me know what do you think?

In the Mix in black? Available? which Saks did you buy it from? Thanks

i also got an email from Mariela of NM and she had this orange-ish color in stock as well.

Bubble flap in light brown and black $3150
(from Penney's email)

Attachments

• -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,067
  • -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,513
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 902
BQ sounds sooo interesting. (and almost cheap ;) I remember when BQ seemed pricey vs classic flaps) Can't wait for the pics!! Oooo wait there are some already... hmmmm... gotta see these irl I think... Thanks for the info!
I have to make this quick...just got back from SAks
First of all...I saw another dark silver half moon and it looked as bad as mine..lol..so it's a huge no for me
Guess what I bought?!!
The black 3350 version of the In the Mix tote.loves it
My other love?! Omg...I fell so in love with a new bag...it's the new bubble quilt line and looks nothing like the old one.the flap is 3100 and beyond amazing hw..a frosted ruthenium ....must have.the tote version was too tall and rigid like a gst but taller..no love.but the leather is amazing on this ligne!
I'll post pics later.I also got the cutest keychain card case in black leather
J

1. in the mix - khaki brown $3350
2. in the mix - black $3350
3. surpique chevron - dark blue ghw $2150
4. surpique chevron - burgundy ghw $2150
5. surpique chevron - black ghw $2150
(from Penney's email!)

Attachments

• -5.jpg
    -5.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 669