New Fall Prada Bag Pics From My Sa!!!!

Jill..How do you feel? Are you better!? I just got in...LOVE that bag...I need measuremeents though or a modeling pic would be fine when you're well...Is it your asthma? Hope not....I'm going to Prada in Toronto too.....Hope they have that gauffre wallet and I WILL be trying on all the fall bags!!! How do you say "I'll take everything" in French lol!!! I'll check back for a modeling pic tomorrow.....from the pic it looks divine...congrats!!..Are you keeping it?

Saks had a lot of the new fall Prada bags. I tried a few on and while I loved them on the shelf, I looked ridiculous with them...the bags were SO big that they looked like they should be carrying me. However, that doesn't mean I couldn't be tempted by that gauffre wallet which I haven't seen yet!:roflmfao:

I am new to Prada but always wanted one! I stopped into Neiman Marcus in SF today, Sunday, and walked out with the smaller of the bowler bags below - called BAULETO - I think. I was deciding between that and a Chanel - completely different kinds of bags - so I got both, for now! Cannot decide if the Prada is for work or play.... or perhaps its both?:P

Jill, thanks for posting the pics. I like the brown bowler. Sorry its too big for you. Doesn't this one from styledrops look smaller? It must come in two sizes. I'd be interested in the smaller one.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Haha! You are funny. :roflmfao:

The SA from Neimans said it just came in 2 wks ago and Saks just got the big hobo but did not have the bowler (yet?).

It was $2095.00 before tax.

The style number - and you have to tell me where to look as this is the first Prada I have purchased: On the plastic card it says:
ART: BL0417
MATERIALE: CERVO ANTIK
COLORE: CACAO
It has no Neimans tag ( came from the back) but on the receipt it has 2 sets of numbers.
The first is:
722-02-4002-00417-20-4
The second is:

Tell me where to look if this is all wrong!!!:confused1:

I am just visiting SF at the moment so no measuring tape nearby....sorry :sad: I will see if I can find one on the morrow.....

^WHAT was the price and size of the smaller bowler bag..Prada said they arent carryin the smaller one....Im dyin for a smaller one!!(STYLE NUMBER??LOL!)PLEASE!

Crazy!:P I just edited the post, saying I had no measuring tape..... and no camera here, so funny! But it looks just like the one in the pics - exactly. Will be weeks before I am back with my camera....
Tell me, which is the style number?

^LOL!What are the measurements on it?Can u post pics...sniff..PLEASE????PRETTY PLEASE???

LOL!Thanks so much for the info!

I saw the antik cervo bowler IRL, too, and Jill's right - HUGE!! The color was gorgeous, but no way. I'm on waitlist for the black bowler, but if it's that big, I'll have to pass... I, too, wish it came in the smaller bowler size. :crybaby: Love the tote, 'tho!

I saw the antik cervo bowler IRL, too, and Jill's right - HUGE!! The color was gorgeous, but no way. I'm on waitlist for the black bowler, but if it's that big, I'll have to pass... I, too, wish it came in the smaller bowler size. :crybaby: Love the tote, 'tho!

I got the small brown bowler, above, and at saw a small black bowler too! It was black lambskin with gold hardware I think (or was it silver?) .... is that the one you mean?

I attached a picture of the black Cervo Lux bowler from the Saks site. It is not the one I saw IRL though.... It looks like the size of the small antik cervo bowler. The measurements are on the site. Is this like the one you want?

Attachments

• 0416679227578_275x275.jpg
    0416679227578_275x275.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 103