New Fall Prada Bag Pics From My Sa!!!!

Here are the prices!NOT TOO BAD!

Prices of zipper bags not too bad! Tote is $1490, The short square one $1350, Bowler $1390!!!!!!!The collection is called Glasce' Zippers.

The brown cervo bowler is $2140. The other Cervo color shown on long wall is Bosco (Dark Green).

The Glace' Calf are the large black and brown ones with the matte gold plated handles (black and brown bowler and black hobo tote) are @ $2270 tote and $2570 bowler.

Black hobo with chain handle (Channel looking) is $1495 and comes in talco (off white/cream) also. Has a bit of a shimmer to it.

^^^Wow! Relative to LAST season and last fall, those prices aren't bad. Relative to Prada that is.... It's still ridiculous that we are foolish enough to spend thousands of dollars on something that a canvas bag would do......

Sorry for the rant. I just realized how much I've spent on bags lately and I'm not only not in your neighborhood Jill, I'm not in your STATE! :sad:

^LOL! I know what u mean...I cant beleive what I spend on bags sometimes..Its insane.
I have 2 bags coming tomorrow(Zipper one and the deerskin bowler)...will post pics then!

Here are the prices!NOT TOO BAD!

Prices of zipper bags not too bad! Tote is $1490, The short square one $1350, Bowler $1390!!!!!!!The collection is called Glasce' Zippers.

The brown cervo bowler is $2140. The other Cervo color shown on long wall is Bosco (Dark Green).

The Glace' Calf are the large black and brown ones with the matte gold plated handles (black and brown bowler and black hobo tote) are @ $2270 tote and $2570 bowler.

Black hobo with chain handle (Channel looking) is $1495 and comes in talco (off white/cream) also. Has a bit of a shimmer to it.

Thanks Jill...I can't wait!

Shoot Jill... Those prices are insane!!

With the gauffres running almost $3k once you add tax, all of these prices you've listed are like prices we're paying now for *SALE* bags!! Lol... Great to know. Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see your new pix tomorrow!!!

How Exciting!!!:nuts::yes:

Ok SO I know which one I'm getting as soon as Pad goes to Prada and gets measurements for me...RIGHT BUDDY!?!?! LOL You're right Pad..those prices seem *low* to me after what we've paid for some...GEEZ!! What is happening to our reasoning skills?!?!

JILL--WHICH ONE DID YOU GET???!!!!