New Fall Edith Available at NM

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Lisa Hamlin just called. They unsuspectingly got in a Mustick (sp?) Edith for Fall. They did not know it was coming in, so there is no wait list for it. Which means, first come first served!

It is a taupe color with greyish green undertones. She said its beautiful. She only has this one and if you are interested call her at (248) 635-8442.

And if anyone gets this bag, let me know b/c I am dying to see pics!:flowers: Happy shopping!!!

Probably Mastic - there's a pic of the color on LVR if anyone wants to see it (under the new Edith colors on the medium bag).

But if we ever needed proof that LVR photoshops, this is it. It looks like a whiteish-grey on there - I'd go by the description of Lisa who's actually holding the bag in front of her.:amuse:

I would to. Lisa is usually very good at describing things for me (she knows I am clueless:lol:). But if anyone has any questions, you should feel free to call Lisa. She is fantastic and that is her direct dial number!

Here is the pic I received...

MVC%2d003S%2eJPG

The NM in Tysons Corner VA also had this bag on Saturday. IRL, the color is gorgeous, similar to chamois edith but with whitish understones instead of yellow. It would be perfect for summer. I did not check the price though....