New fall colour? Maybe?

MiaT

O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Saw this new small Roma on the Neiman Marcus website and thought it might be a new shade for fall:

Of course the N-M site calls it "dark purple" but it looks like a burnt red, like another version of Appia but deeper?

The reason I noticed it, well not only am I interested in the new smaller Roma with the shoulder strap - but also I'm looking for a dark red bag for fall. More of a red with a slight brown undertone or even a purplish undertone. Any advice on colours would be appreciated! ;)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/B...nements%3D&eItemId=prod169240311&cmCat=search

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 346
I read something for Fall 2014 about a purple called Aubergine, but that's a true dark grape eggplant purple - this looks like something else.... Hmmmm... Although maybe it's just too much light and this is that - I do see a whisper of purple...

Saw this new small Roma on the Neiman Marcus website and thought it might be a new shade for fall:

Of course the N-M site calls it "dark purple" but it looks like a burnt red, like another version of Appia but deeper?

The reason I noticed it, well not only am I interested in the new smaller Roma with the shoulder strap - but also I'm looking for a dark red bag for fall. More of a red with a slight brown undertone or even a purplish undertone. Any advice on colours would be appreciated! ;)

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-ca/B...nements%3D&eItemId=prod169240311&cmCat=search

I think this actually is Aubergine. My SA sent me a picture of the Olympia bag in Aubergine and it looks similar. I was really hoping for more of a true purple, rather than so red / brown.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 339
Oh I would so love to get my hands on a true aubergine. Looks like a trip to the nearest BV may be in order when they start getting more info on the fall items. Sigh!

So true, Indiaink! I just wish I knew how to photoshop a BV into her hand!

I was just going to ask India the same question. I would love to see a Cervo hobo. I am on my way to Dallas. Flying over Lubbock now. Thank goodness my free SWA wifi is working today. It is saving me from the dude sitting next to me. I just don't want to chat with him.

So true, Indiaink! I just wish I knew how to photoshop a BV into her hand!

I was just going to ask India the same question. I would love to see a Cervo hobo. I am on my way to Dallas. Flying over Lubbock now. Thank goodness my free SWA wifi is working today. It is saving me from the dude sitting next to me. I just don't want to chat with him.
I will see what I can do this coming weekend - I'm due to receive a Surface Pro 2 with stylus, and part of my review will be how well that 'wacom digitizer' works ... I'll do this as an example. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I will see what I can do this coming weekend - I'm due to receive a Surface Pro 2 with stylus, and part of my review will be how well that 'wacom digitizer' works ... I'll do this as an example. :biggrin:

I can't wait to see the results of India's creativity. I thought I would make it to the Dallas BV boutique today, but the travel gods turned against me. My flight was delayed dodging the massive storm moving east into the Dallas area. After landing, we were hammered by thunder, lightening, and heavy rain. And on top of that, I got to the Hertz Gold pickup area and my rental car went AWOL. It took Hertz a good 30 minutes to straighten out the mess.

I can't wait to see the results of India's creativity. I thought I would make it to the Dallas BV boutique today, but the travel gods turned against me. My flight was delayed dodging the massive storm moving east into the Dallas area. After landing, we were hammered by thunder, lightening, and heavy rain. And on top of that, I got to the Hertz Gold pickup area and my rental car went AWOL. It took Hertz a good 30 minutes to straighten out the mess.
I'm glad you arrived safely after all those obstacles. You can't be held responsible for the weather. :rain: I know you're aware that the entire BV membership of tpf is waiting for the results of your latest reconnaissance...but no pressure!!!!!!! :woohoo: Stay safe and out of those storms. (Had to look up the spelling of reconnaissance. :sad:) I'm also waiting to see Indiaink arming you with a new BV.

Last edited: