New Fall Colors Online??

MyLVAddict

Mar 14, 2012
Ok, it's September so where are the new Fall colors at Bal.com??? I like to collect classic Works so where the heck are the new colors?!?! I looked at the classic Cities and noticed there's a Dune color??? Isn't that from a few seasons ago??

This is basically a thread to complain - I've been waiting for the Fall colors for a while and am wondering if they will ever appear!!!

You are absolutely right. They should have had them out by now. I don't know what Bal is doing lately but it is getting more and more of a disappointment.

HAHAHA! I see all the Fall colors being offered at my local boutiques... so they are definitely out, even the silver and the amber. Looks like no one's updating their website! Maybe the website administrator went on a holiday! :biggrin:

Hi there,
I don't know if this Is THe right thread To post this, but My question Is for THe new color. I found this in mytheresa.com and IT was stated AS new arrival but IT doesn't tell THe name of THe color.
Can anybody help me? IT wasn't pink though. Thanks a Lot before 😊
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410260555.553579.jpg

Aniesha noor
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Hi there,
I don't know if this Is THe right thread To post this, but My question Is for THe new color. I found this in mytheresa.com and IT was stated AS new arrival but IT doesn't tell THe name of THe color.
Can anybody help me? IT wasn't pink though. Thanks a Lot before 😊
View attachment 2745276

Aniesha noor
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Probably rose aubepine