New fall coach 2 pg spread in July In Style mag

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
In the first 5 pages of the July In Style with Eva Longoria on the cover, there is a new flap bag featured in the pic. It's gorgeous! It's on the 1st page of Vlad's 2011 fall bags. I don't know the official name but maybe someone can scan and paste the picture? The color looks like a burnt orange. :graucho: Anyone else see this?

5639780630_f02001e7ca_o.jpg

In the first 5 pages of the July In Style with Eva Longoria on the cover, there is a new flap bag featured in the pic. It's gorgeous! It's on the 1st page of Vlad's 2011 fall bags. I don't know the official name but maybe someone can scan and paste the picture? The color looks like a burnt orange. :graucho: Anyone else see this?

I just saw it myself 10 minutes ago. The ad is stunning and so is the bag. I'm sure that's NEVER going to make it to the outlet.. sigh.

The color is gd car. As in caramel. I just ordered it in other style last night. If you want it I would call Coach now and place it on order. The one I bought had only 48 showing to come in, and I do believe this will also be a flagship piece...so probably will be limited as well.

Okay, I called to see what I could find out about the bag, but the guy I spoke to had no idea. He told me to call back next month. I told him the name of the bag, and he pulled up a python edition for $1000. He didn't know about the caramel. I would love to order this bag now, but I don't know how!