New Fall Bags at Neiman's!!!! LOVE em!!

BTW - We are back from Las Vegas! Great times to be had - and very pleasant shopping. I picked up two little items for the Prada boutique - one of which won't arrive until Wednesday. I'll do a quick reveal when it gets here. :smile:

ETA - I also met Charles! This fantastic SA was explaining possible SHW vs. more GHW and when we formally introduced ourselves, it was the famous Prada-Charles! A real pleasure - he's great.
Charles sent me the pics today....there are some super cool camos...but I need to see these IRL before I get one. I did see the clutch at Saks and loved it with the studs going down the sides...

I was in Nordstrom yesterday and saw the new cervo shine bowler in black. All I can say is OMG!!!!! The bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!! The top has a fold over closure and it is lined with suede. No pleather in this beauty!!! I had no intention of even giving the black a second glance, but if I didn't already have so many black bags, she would have been mine. So now I am torn between the nicciolo and the amaranto that Joanna is getting. I don't own a red bag and I know red is really hot for fall.

Wish-I coud have seen it-is it in the Portland Store???
Is the Red a True red -I want a red bag but not one w/orange red more blue red-Tell me more!!!!!!!

Charles sent me the pics today....there are some super cool camos...but I need to see these IRL before I get one. I did see the clutch at Saks and loved it with the studs going down the sides...

There was one camo that I absolutely drooled over - would have loved to get it, but since I'm just building my collection, I need to stick to the basics first. The camo I remember liking was a frame bag style - in blacks/grays - far more versatile than I would have suspected after only having seen pictures it. If I saw a picture of this particular bag, I'd be able to recognize it instantly.

Wish-I coud have seen it-is it in the Portland Store???
Is the Red a True red -I want a red bag but not one w/orange red more blue red-Tell me more!!!!!!!

I was in the Bellevue, WA store. They only had the black and are getting the nicciolo (saddle brown). Joanna at Prada Hawaii is getting Amaranto, which she describes as a wine red. I had vitello shine bag in that color and it was a gorgeous color. I think the cervo leather will take the stain a little differently and be a bit more muted, but should be more blue-red than brown-red. But the bag itself is so beautiful. Love the suede lining!!