New Fall Bags at Neiman's!!!! LOVE em!!

OMG I was just going to post this!!!!! LOVING quite a few....Did you notice thick straps are coming back?!?!???!! And the Choo CHoo line is back.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my fav's!!!! ANd the bag I am carrying today is BACK....can't believe it...at $200 dollars more lol...

Attachments

• my prada.jpg
    my prada.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 195
Lazy today! Here's what I posted above in the Chat thread. I saw Emmy's post there before I saw this thread.

***********************************************************************************

HOLY CRAP! Those first three look like someone went to Siberia, killed Sasquatch and used his hide! :yucky:

Not to mention the newest version of Cousin Itt, the armor plated one and those icky camo number. :yucky: again.

I do see some old favorites popping back in (the calfskin bags and saffiano satchel models). I'm digging that stone gaufre, too. I am NOT of course, digging the price tags. The only one that's even close to a reasonable price is the hobo bag, but I sure don't don't need another one of those.

EEEKKKK!! It's another Sasquatch invasion at Saks!!!! :faint:

I'm very underwhelmed. Nothing here is going to make me part with my money with the exception of the soft black shoulder bag that Emmy posted. The Camo bag is really odd.

Oh me - they have a gaurffre, in a neutral... with SHW. I so want to see it IRL!

ETA- This bag looks like it might be *giant*, however.. which although I always like on my computer screen - ends up looking like luggage on me. And I never have enough to fill my small handbags - so a big one would likely require me to leave the stuffing in it for aesthetics. LOL

E(2nd)TA: Although I really like the gauffre below (and it doesn't appear to be huge) - I think the 'light brown' would be a bit more limiting than what I was looking for which would be more like the tan color. In my closet, the tan/nudes work much better than the light brown.

Attachments

• pradafall.jpg
    pradafall.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Hey PP -
Was the "Shine" finish (in addition to the Antik) one of the ones that didn't wear well? I'm having a memory lapse.

I'm can't recall any significant feedback either way on the cervo shine or the vitello shine as far as durability.

I still wouldn't touch that Antik finish with a ten foot pole though. It's possible that Prada has made it more durable since it came out in 2006, but I have my doubts since they slid that pleather stuff past us pretending it was leather.

Speaking of pleather: does anyone know for certain if the bags with the suede lining are really suede or yet another fast one that Prada has pulled on us (meaning manmade fabric that looks like suede). I'm voting for the latter after seeing it in a nylon bag. Who lines nylon bags in SUEDE?....

Thanks PP. I like the little bowler - but since my first bag was a bowler-ish style, I should probably branch out a bit.

Good logic on the nylon + 'suede'... .... I suspect the same based on your thought process.