New fall bag debate, help!

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Ok I know I want a new bag, but I'm really having trouble choosing. I am waffling between the small MAB Tote in Petrol (love the color, maybe too small?), the leopard print Amorous satchel (love leopard, not sure about Amorous satchel), Bowery satchel black with black hardware, or the black with black hardware Jules satchel.
Any opinions on any of these?

Ok I know I want a new bag, but I'm really having trouble choosing. I am waffling between the small MAB Tote in Petrol (love the color, maybe too small?), the leopard print Amorous satchel (love leopard, not sure about Amorous satchel), Bowery satchel black with black hardware, or the black with black hardware Jules satchel.

Did you get one of these bags? I came here by searching for Amorous and Bowery satchel photos. Love the look of both of them, but have not seen them IRL, only online. I'm worried about the side zippers on the Amorous, wonder if they have rough areas that catch on clothing.

Hi Star15Rin,

When I have trouble deciding, I evaluate all of my choices based on features. 3/4 of the bags are large and spacious. 2/4 of the bags are black with black hardware. 3/4 of the bags are satchels. I would choose the RM Jules Satchel. The Jules Satchel embodies the classic satchel design. Since you like the black with black hardware, it would have a subtle edginess.

I think the RM MAB Tote Mini in petrol is cute. However, it isn't an everyday bag due to size and color IMHO. It depends on whether you want an everyday bag or an occasional bag.

Please post your final decision! :happydance:

I saw the amorous at Off 5th yesterday. Imo, the leopard looks a bit fake/cheap. But the metallic saffiano one looked glorious. I was considering them online but now that I've seen them in person they aren't really my style.