new f/w accessories (pics inside!)

1. that was part of the mens s/s this year, and so are the rings and the cufflinks and bracelet to match...

2. deluxduck has that necklace

3. Ohh I didn't know that.. Last time i was at the store, the only jewelry they had was the Geometric V necklace (that you have.)

I didn't see anything from this collection.. i really want that necklace.

4. call 866?

5. i live in canada.. no shipping here :sad:

6. BUMMER! lol print the pic and try your store. Ive done it

7. alright.. i'll try

8. only 3 of these arrived here in Australia - all sold out in a day. i got mine from Vienna when the parentals were there. you might be lucky in Canada. Hikau's been looking for one too.

9. That's a great necklace, I think I saw it in LV flagship store in NYC. LV never offered that in Eluxury.

10. I saw that necklace in an issue of Esquire, I believe, although it could have been Details or GQ. If I remeber correctly, it was something like $800?

11. nope 350 from what I know. and Yes it is available for fal along with the rings and cufflinks again. I myself am getting a ring.

12. Yeah last week i put my name down on the list for that here in Australia (its $555 Au if that means anything to you lol) im so excited for it only i need to work my butt off for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice