New Exclusive Handbag Line

LRA

Oct 11, 2007
There's a new handbag line I hear that's coming out from South Africa by a young girl who's 16. The handbags are exclusive and they have real gold and diamond details. The first bag is a purple crocodile and lamb skin bag going for $7000 apparently and there is a four week waiting period for your first bag. I want to know what you all think? Is it worth it? Would any of you be interested? I know I am!

a 16 year old girl in south africa selling a 7K purse with a massive waiting list would probably pay for real ad space or talk to PB about a feature, right?

LRA, how about the name of the brand?

Sorry, You guys are being mean.
Why not give people the benefit of the doubt. I think if she was a spammer she'd have posted a link to a website or even the brand name.
If you think it's spam, report it to the mod instead of posting and making someone feel badly.

Many people find tPF when they are researching bags so it's not unusual to post a question about a brand/bag.

Way to welcome someone to tPF :tdown:

Welcome LRA, but come on, give us the gossip. It's hard to imagine a 16 year old with enough capital behind her to finance real gold and diamond jewels in bags worth $7000. Spill the beans... if anyone needs to know, we do.

Sorry, You guys are being mean.
Why not give people the benefit of the doubt. I think if she was a spammer she'd have posted a link to a website or even the brand name.
If you think it's spam, report it to the mod instead of posting and making someone feel badly.

Many people find tPF when they are researching bags so it's not unusual to post a question about a brand/bag.

Way to welcome someone to tPF :tdown:

You're right, I wouldn't have said anything if not for the "what if it is true" comment. Have you ever said that when you were telling the truth about something?

Well, you all may not know this but I actually know the person and the line is to be launched around September this year. It's going to be huge and I wanted to know what the reaction would be from the public. I can't wait to get my first bag. This bag may give the larger brands a run for their money...