New Evidence Glasses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow, very nice!

2. I love the original ones best :love:

3. Sunglasses! Now you are talking my language!
    The white ones will be mine!
    Do you know when they will be released!
    Thanks for the update!

4. White are amazing

5. Iwant the white... HMMMMMM... :graucho:

6. Everyone seem to want white :P

7. I'm loving both

8. its just that the new black ones look kinda pale and seem rather bland.
    The original black ones are still the most appealing in my opinion because theyre not as loud as the white, hinting to be a more classic than a fashion piece and are incredibly versatile with outfits and seasons. The White ones are too stuck on SPRING and SUMMER and using them in anything like fall or winter just seems rather tacky.:sweatdrop:

9. I feel the same way but, i've been dying for a pair of white glasses and those are exactly what i want XDDDDD. But idk i might try them on in person and be yuck. You know what i mean.

10. I will have to have the white ones please :yahoo::yahoo:

11. does anyone know the release date?

12. [​IMG]
    The new sunglasses are online at Vuitton.com, but so far my country has not received any. I will check again on Wednesday.

13. I want the old ones with G/H now