New Evelyn II

2muchlux

2muchlux
Sep 10, 2006
I just bought my first new Evelyn 2!!! She's white togo. I have yet to open her at home. Brand new in the shrink wrap at the store on Tuesday. Gave it a day to think about it and review my finances. Went back on Wednesday and now I am the happy owner of a beautiful new bag (still in the box). When I have a moment of privacy (and a second of down time) I'll open and post pictures.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

LUX!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I LOVE this bag!!!!!!! I saw one EXACTLY like you're talking about and nearly bought it to get my white"fix".....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man....I want one, now.........

Wow, what a fantastic bag, :heart: !! I really love this style. It is a perfect way to enjoy that fabulous Hermes white without a lot of the worry....and shrinkwrapped no less, ;) ! Enjoy your new beauty.

Wow! Congratulations!! Just a couple days ago I got an Evelyne PM2 in the exact opposite color ... chocolate. You will love this bag. It has satisfied my craving for a Kelly (for now at least). I just can't get over how much I love this bag!! I am so happy for you!! I bet the white is to die for. I can't wait to see pics!!

Wow! Congratulations!! Just a couple days ago I got an Evelyne PM2 in the exact opposite color ... chocolate. You will love this bag. It has satisfied my craving for a Kelly (for now at least). I just can't get over how much I love this bag!! I am so happy for you!! I bet the white is to die for. I can't wait to see pics!!

I saw the chocolate, potiron and graphite. The potiron is beautiful but I wear so much black it seemed like too much Halloween. The graphite is so close to black I would just as soon get black. The chocolate was truly the most beautiful of the three. BUT I needed a white fix. I will get it out and photograph...