New Evelyn II

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought my first new Evelyn 2!!! She's white togo. I have yet to open her at home. Brand new in the shrink wrap at the store on Tuesday. Gave it a day to think about it and review my finances. Went back on Wednesday and now I am the happy owner of a beautiful new bag (still in the box). When I have a moment of privacy (and a second of down time) I'll open and post pictures.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!!! :yahoo:

3. Woohoo! You will love it - congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics

4. LUX!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I LOVE this bag!!!!!!! I saw one EXACTLY like you're talking about and nearly bought it to get my white"fix".....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man....I want one, now.........

5. Wow, what a fantastic bag, :heart: !! I really love this style. It is a perfect way to enjoy that fabulous Hermes white without a lot of the worry....and shrinkwrapped no less, ;) ! Enjoy your new beauty.

6. Congrats! I am so happy for u and can't wait to see it.

7. Wow! Congratulations!! Just a couple days ago I got an Evelyne PM2 in the exact opposite color ... chocolate. You will love this bag. It has satisfied my craving for a Kelly (for now at least). I just can't get over how much I love this bag!! I am so happy for you!! I bet the white is to die for. I can't wait to see pics!!

8. ^^^Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics!!:yahoo:

YOUR DARK SIDE Training HAS started :graucho: ,,,,,Will not be able to stop with ONE, TWO, or THREE!!:heart:

9. I saw the chocolate, potiron and graphite. The potiron is beautiful but I wear so much black it seemed like too much Halloween. The graphite is so close to black I would just as soon get black. The chocolate was truly the most beautiful of the three. BUT I needed a white fix. I will get it out and photograph...

10. YOUR DARK SIDE Training HAS started :graucho: ,,,,,Will not be able to stop with ONE, TWO, or THREE!!:heart:[/QUOTE]

So far I'm liking the DARK SIDE...

11. Congratulations, 2much!! Looking forward to your pictures.....

12. Oh congrats! I love white - go back and forth between something in toile or a white bag....can't wait for pics!

13. lux...hello....? waiting here........!

14. :popcorn:

15. Sorry, sorry. I'll get on the stick tomorrow. Holiday luncheon, holiday dinner. By the way, I "won" a small H scarf at the silent action at the luncheon. Couldn't resist the orange box - never can.