New ERGO coming out in SEPTEMBER

Ergo is my favorite line hands down. I loved it in 2002 and I am loving it in 2007. I am definitely getting a bag in plum and bottle green something. I am going in to my store on Thursday, I will ask to see the look book.

LEATHER:

brass/black
brass/chocolate **myotherchoice**
brass/plum **mychoice**
brass/tobacco
brass/parchment

SIGNATURE:

khaki (sig)/black(leather)
khaki(sig)/plum(leather)
brown(sig)/mahogany(leather)
black(sig)/black(leather)

Oh No!!! Not a Signature Ergo in khaki/black!!! I am in love with that color combo...I'm in sooo much trouble:Push:

I really like the ergo tote... but I hate the lining. Does anyone know if that will be changed? I got the PCE and didn't use it because I just don't like the way that lining looks....

oh yeah...did i mention the ergo totes, too?

in the book, they show signature, if the leather is in there, i didn't pay attention. i was too busy :drool: over the hobos. the signature ergo totes are shaped like this still
10766_BKHMA_t.jpg
but i don't think there is a front pocket...and there's more leather trim, if i remember correctly.

don't ask me about the other prices, but the large leather ergo buckeled hobo is $428. and they do still come in all 3 sizes like the current ones, and they all have the buckle. also, i can't confirm because i didn't pay too much attention, but i swear that they are both with buckle and without. maybe someone else can confirm if they go in today. or i'll call my SA later.