New EPI FELICIE

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
The new EPI FELICIE is available at my local store! So beautiful IRL, the price is 1100usd......and inside of the purse is the microfiber material which makes the purse looks more fancy!
Which color combo do you love more? Or the original mono version?
I love the EPI version but I prefer a gold chain which I can attach to some other SLGs like Eva, pochette.......
The EPI FELICIE only comes with the silver hardware! [emoji848][emoji15][emoji27]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467502938.994622.jpg

I like the grey and neon one on you! I think it looks so elegant and edgy at the same time. The pink and blueberry is more "cute", in my opinion. They both look great though! But, you can't go wrong with mono. I like microfiber inside too!

I like the grey and neon one on you! I think it looks so elegant and edgy at the same time. The pink and blueberry is more "cute", in my opinion. They both look great though! But, you can't go wrong with mono. I like microfiber inside too!

Yeah, I have to admit that the neon/grey match well! And the pink/ blueberry is always a "oh,wow" at the first sight ! I wonder why not the balarina/pink combo! The hot pink and blueberry is way "too" color block!