New Epi Colour

Sep 26, 2006
I recently went to LV here in London and the SA told me that there will be a new colour to the Epi line in february:
white with a grey lining.
Do not know if anyone posted that before and have no idea how reliable that information is but thought I share...have a lovely weekend and lots of nice purchases:yes:!

(Am very tempted to get my christmas present to myself early...decided on a red passy pm...:shame: )

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
I recently went to LV here in London and the SA told me that there will be a new colour to the Epi line in february:
white with a grey lining.
Do not know if anyone posted that before and have no idea how reliable that information is but thought I share...have a lovely weekend and lots of nice purchases:yes:!

(Am very tempted to get my christmas present to myself early...decided on a red passy pm...:shame: )
:nuts: White sounds lovely. You have a nice weekend too. I actually saw the red Passy PM today and it's very cute:love:

sma11cat

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
oh wow i can't wait to see it! i've always wanted a durable white bag. would the color be limited or permanent? :nuts: