New Epi Colour

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently went to LV here in London and the SA told me that there will be a new colour to the Epi line in february:
    white with a grey lining.
    Do not know if anyone posted that before and have no idea how reliable that information is but thought I share...have a lovely weekend and lots of nice purchases:yes:!

(Am very tempted to get my christmas present to myself early...decided on a red passy pm...:shame: )

2. That sounds gorgeous!!!

3. londonholly i was just going to start this very thread! :yes:

4. :nuts: White sounds lovely. You have a nice weekend too. I actually saw the red Passy PM today and it's very cute:love:

5. white soufflot... hmmmm yumm... hmmm

6. sounds yummy!

7. my SA told me that next year, LV will introduce a new line/color each month :shrugs:

8. wow really chloe? A new color would be great! I want more purples and blues!

9. Does that only apply to Epi?

10. Oh~ I am so About That!:yahoo:

11. Wow... the sooner the better!

12. Wow a white epi now that would be really fun and practical:smile:
    Thanks for the info:smile:

13. Wow will it be tough to keep clean :sad:

14. oh wow i can't wait to see it! i've always wanted a durable white bag. would the color be limited or permanent? :nuts:

15. Ooh, I'll love a white Epi. Thanks for sharing.