New Epi colors?

diorlover

Sep 23, 2006
Is it just me or has it been a while since a new Epi color was introduced. I really like the classic black, but I'm not a big fan of the canelle and the red seems to bright to me IRL. Does anyone know what the new color is and when is it coming out? Thanks!

I thought I read somewhere on here that they are coming out with another vanilla color, and they might introduce a new color each month. Not sure, but that's what I read. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I'm really looking forward seeing what kind of white the new colour will be!! I don't have any epi pieces yet but depending on the shade of white, something like that might just be my first. As moka and mandarin are no longer available :crybaby:

I'm really looking forward seeing what kind of white the new colour will be!! I don't have any epi pieces yet but depending on the shade of white, something like that might just be my first. As moka and mandarin are no longer available :crybaby:

yea same here!! i'm a big fan of white bags so I cant wait to see this new color, first epi bag for me if I like it :nuts:

I thought I read somewhere on here that they are coming out with another vanilla color, and they might introduce a new color each month. Not sure, but that's what I read. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I remember reading that thread about a new color each month. Personally, I find that hard to believe. It would be so unlike LV. Do you know what I mean?

Yup saw pic of the new white Epi...looks really pretty. I suggest going into the boutique bc they should have the 'look book' and you can drool over all of the new stuff!!

LOL

I remember reading that thread about a new color each month. Personally, I find that hard to believe. It would be so unlike LV. Do you know what I mean?
ITA! A new epi color each month would be very nice and all, but it just wouldn't be the same. I don't think LV would do that considering that they are somewhat quite exclusive. Now, if they came out with another gorgeous lilac color, then I'd be a happy camper.:smile: