New Epi Colors? Does anyone know?

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Just wondering if anyone knows whether new epi colors are coming out soon. I am on a ban until December but am thinking already that I may need either an epi alma or an epi speedy 30. I saw that the 30 only comes in black and red right now and the alma has five colors. I know they dont do tons of colors all at once but I think the speedy should at least come in the same colors as the alma. Strange. Also, why dont they make the speedy 30 in ivory? They only make the speedy 25 in ivory. I think a speedy 30 in epi ivory with a rocking charm would be amazing. That would be my first choice if they had it. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks everyone and, again, you all are the BEST -- its so nice to have people who "get it"!!!

The Epi speedy is coming out in Grenade (25) and Cassis (25 & 30) on October 1st, if that sways you any...

Has this been confirmed? When I asked about a Grenade Speedy I got a :confused1: from the SA who then checked the computer as said "no madam, there is absolutely nothing about this on the system - either at present or for future releases".

It will be here in the us on October 1st, I was saving for a lockit but for my birthday I bought my damier ebony speedy! But my sa in Dallas said that there will be both speedys and that the purples will be a perment line:yahoo: so thats why I got my damier speedy, although I am a little sad I really want the Lockit!:crybaby:

Does anyone know if it'll be on the LV website (UK) on the 1st October? My local store doesn't tend to stock the grenade colour (of anything) so would prefer to order online if I could....

The existing Red will be replaced by a new deeper crimson that is expected to become available in April or May (subject to change). No news yet on what goods will be offered in this new colour. Cassis is still a current color, however, the Grenade is no longer being made.

eminere™;9862162 said:
The existing Red will be replaced by a new deeper crimson that is expected to become available in April or May (subject to change). No news yet on what goods will be offered in this new colour. Cassis is still a current color, however, the Grenade is no longer being made.

I was wondering why I couldn't find the Grenade. Guess I will have to settle for the Cassis colour. Very nice tho...