New epi bags with gold hardware?

2gr8

O.G.
Oct 13, 2009
I am looking for a new work/ everyday bag and my dream bag for this purpose would be an epi leather Alma Pm if only it came with gold hardware. I think vernis is too flashy for everyday (I have a vernis Alma in BB size) and I'd prefer the Alma in leather.

Lately LV has released some empreinte and vernis bags with silver hardware. Some of the epi bags in recent bird collection (sorry I don't know the official name of this line) have gold hardware. Has anyone heard that will they launch any new epi colors/ bags with gold hardware?

I would like an Epi bag too but I don't care for silver hardware. I'd love an Epi Electric Pont Neuf in black with gold hardware. I'm a little OCD about that: I only were yellow gold so I don't think silver hardware matches. I know, I know, I'm a dork!

Sgj99, You're definitely not a dork. I also prefer my hardware to match and that's the reason why I'd like to get an epi bag with gold hardware. I know that many people prefer silver hardware and that's why it's nice that LV has offered these options in vernis and empreinte lines.

12Roses, let's hope that someone could share some good news to us!