New England outlets...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are the best outlets in New England? Are there any sales worth going to?

I mostly go to Wretham Outlets, but I'd like to know if there are others nearby.

2. there's clinton crossing in CT, which i think is owned by the same people that own wrentham, so essentially they're the same stores. there's also the lee outlets in lee, ma (wayy western ma), but they are pretty small.

3. I live in Rhode Island and I always go to Wrentham since it's only about 40 minutes from me. I've been to Clinton a few times and I like it, but I don't think it's worth the drive. Like kates said, it's practically the same thing.

4. I also love the outlets in Clinton CT. Freeport outlets in Maine are just as nice too.

5. Not exactly New England but Woodbury Commons in upstate NY is fabulous. Not super far from the CT and MA borders...

6. The Lee Outlets (MA/NY border) aren't super fancy (Coach, Gap, Ann Taylor), but they have pretty good prices.