New Engagement Ring Upgrade - 4.05ct Round Brilliant

DA Club

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Blissful in Cali
Hello Everyone-

I'm usually on the Hermes forum but thought I would jump over and share my Xmas present this year! My husband agreed to an upgrade on my engagement ring. It's a 4.05ct round set in Tiffany style six-prong setting, H color, Ex/Ex/Ex. I wear it with two Metro Bands from Tiffanys. Also, the last picture is my original engagement ring, Emerald Cut 2.3ct center with .5 side stones, 3.3ctw - I color, VVS2. My finger size ranges between 3.25-3.5 given time of day.

This forum has been so helpful in deciding what we would upgrade too! I was really debating between a cushion cut w/halo but ultimately decided on simple setting and that way I can stack it with a variety of rings from Tiffanys/Cartier :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:

kohl_mascara

On to the next one!
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
the Best Coast
Wow! Gorgeous! Seeing all these big rocks makes me want one too! Lol. I think you made the right choice - the classic setting is so much fun because you can dress it up with other bands or play it more casual. Lovely!

scarlet555

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
Tdf! What a breathtaking solitaire! Congrats and enjoy. Your present for Xmas is perfect. Many girls' dream!

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I seriously just yelled out HOLY BALLS. lol That's fantastic and I LOVE how you stack it all!