New Empreinte Raisin!!!

Dec 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing! This looks nothing like the raisin in their photos from the website! :hrmm:

I really wonder what's going on with these colors and the photoshopping!
Grape was a pinkish/reddish color, blueberry wasn't blackish-blue-purple but bright blue with purple undertones...

Pretty, but not exactly what I think of when someone says "raisin."

Reactions: coloradolvr

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Thank you for sharing! This looks nothing like the raisin in their photos from the website! :hrmm:

I really wonder what's going on with these colors and the photoshopping!
Grape was a pinkish/reddish color, blueberry wasn't blackish-blue-purple but bright blue with purple undertones...

Pretty, but not exactly what I think of when someone says "raisin."
I agree! It looks dark purple on the site but definitely not that color in the Empreinte leather!!

PinkInTheBlue

Apr 7, 2015
South US
The Raisin on my Alma BnB looks very, very different in different lights. When I posted pictures of it I realized how very different it looked in my room from the website. Later, in a restaurant, I was showing my husband how different the 2 pictures were but then they looked identical.

A color that can really change in lights.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Raisin is lovely. I think Aurore is slightly brighter. Most would think Raisin looks closer to Aubergine.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Saw this Mazarine in Empreinte Raisin on the US website. Odd, colour is different from the Sarah and Zippy pic. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468892648.167683.jpg