New Elasticized Ramona

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is another beauty--the elasticized python ramona $3,695

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

2. Well... I sure wouldn't kick it out of bed!!! That's gorgeous!

3. V_o - you crack me up!

lionlaw - I saw that one at Nordies last week. I had to call robynbenz that very second and ask her if she wanted me to ask the SA to hold it, lol. I luuuurrrve that bag. Isn't the elasticized python so cool? If that one makes it to the sale and the Beale doesn't, I will have to get it. Are you going to get that one or the metallic python Mahala?

4. Yes, this one is AMAZING :nuts: and this is actually the one DH loved :tup:

I was wrong, when I posted he pointed this one out to me at Nordie's this was the bag and not the Snake/Suede one as I mentioned in another thread:blush:

I think lionlaw should buy both :queen: then we can live vicariously through her :party:

5. You are training him well. I think if my DH ever noticed one of my bags, I'd fall over.

6. You know your right!:tup:
    And If I Did my math right....:graucho:
    Lionlaw would still be able to buy a 3rd Choo!:choochoo:
    For the price of that Croc bag she was going to get!

GO! LIONLAW GO!:dothewave:GO! LIONLAW GO!

Matt:angel::angel:

7. As I'm a much bigger fan of the Riki over the Ramona, I tend to just look at any Ramona and think "that's nice". But not this one....it is TDF!! :girlsigh:

I am so with Jburgh on this one....I "luuurrrve" it too! :love:

8. Hun? This is not always a bad thing!:nogood:

Thank God that to my DH when it comes to boots black suede is black suede is black suede.... :P

Besides....it's a bit different for Ethel. Mr. Mertz has been dressed up in Lederhosen and flown halfway around the world for a JC bag....I'm sure by now he notices the subtle nuances in Ethel's bags! :roflmfao:

9. Isn't that the truth :Push:

10. Hey Stinker, NOW Just Wait A Minute!:P

Some of us DH's DO Notice!:tup:
    And DO Care!:tup:

And you bet I would have noticed those AWESOME! looking Dior Black Suede Boots you bought!:drinkup::party::drinks:

11. Thank you Matt! :yes:

I think having a DH who notices our pricey extravagances is a double edged sword. On the one hand, it is nice to have a guy who pays attention to the details....on the other hand it seems to me that right after the "wow, I LOVE those boots!"....comes....so, how much were they? :Push: And me, what with having George freaking Washington somewhere in my family tree....can not tell a lie! :P Oh...I try! But ack...I can NOT look someone in the eye when I tell a lie! I always avert my eyes and my oh so observant DH noticed that many moons ago so I'd rather he just think that "black suede is black suede is black suede"!! ;)

Although that particular pair of boots he didn't mind. They were meant to be a cheer me up purchase and you know what? There are some things that happen in life that not even the finest black suede can make better. :sad:

12. Aw Stinker,

At least he was sweet enough to realize that you miss the Grandson!:hugs:
    That would be a tough one!:yes:
    My:heart: heart:heart: goes out to you on that one!

Maybe DH needs to get you a New Jimmy Choo Ring Bag maybe that would help!:P:graucho:

13. Awww...Big group hug for Stinker! We love you. You need to get that webcam I mentioned...one for you and one for your now far away family.
    :hugs: :love: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :love: :hugs:

14. Thank you Matt and Jburgh! :love::love::love:

My DH's laptop has a web cam and DD has also bought one, and that will help for sure. But you know what I fear? You know how when you get too close to those things you look like a fish?? Omg....what if Jesse thinks his grandma is a fish? He'll be scared to death of me when I actually go to see him! :P

To quote the wise and wonderful Pooh...."oh bother". :s

15. Well I only see one answer to this!

Your going to have to learn how to fly!:wtf:

Hey If Colette can do it NOW!
    So can you!
    Sure I lost 95% hair on my Left arm and 20% of my flesh but we made it to Hawaii :love:7 years ago 04/07/01!
    Now it not near as bad she actually likes to fly!:heart:

Some things in life are worth taking that plunge and I think you just may have found your reason!:yes:
    After all we can't have Jesse thinking his Grandma is a FISH!:nogood:
    That would so NOT be You Stinker!:P