New Edun/LV collab yields KeepAll and Bag Charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Edun Charm and Bag/Charity or Pure Promo for LV

1. I never thought much of Edun anyway. Edun who?

2. I liked Edun clothes, sorry to see them lose their focus

3. It's a hot bag charm, none of the rest of them are ethical so who cares?

4. Bono's involved so regardless, I'm not

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So ... LV now owns a big chunk of Ali Hewson's Edun -- which btw is no longer making much more than T-Shirts in Africa -- they've outsourced to China citing quality control issues. LV has rushed to rescue the flailing business and has a gorgeous Annie Leibowitz fashion shoot with Edun ethics tie in essays.

So, will you spring for the 650+ Bag Charm? It's ebony, it's kind of tribal, and a portion is supposed to go to charity -- though what portion I'm not sure. The keepall has to be at least 3500 if not more -- no price published.

Ilvoelv has the best shots: http://www.ilvoelv.com/2010/09/louis-vuitton-core-values-2010-ad.html

Attached Files:

2. I looked it up on the LV website, the keepall and charm come together I think, not really sure. Retails for $4900.

A lot of money, but it looks very classic and beautiful.

3. Am hoping you can just get the piece - some aussie girl mentioned a price to just buy the charm -- said it sounds cool like a rain stick ...

4. I think it's cool... It's called the Masaï bag charm and retails for AUD$665! HTH!! :smile:

5. I love the charm!

6. I like the charm too .. I wonder how much the bag is here?

7. Probably the best charm I have seen from LV. But no, I will not purchase it.

8. Cute, but I don't think I'll buy it. =(

9. Called LV -- the Aussie info is wrong according to them -- you can't get the charm without the bag -- bag and charm are 4900 -- it's a Keepall 45 and the charm is handmade.

10. I definitely thought of you !!!

11. I Love this bag!!

12. That charm is stunning! :nuts: I won't be buying it - that money will be put towards SLG or another bag.

I do think it calls for a trip to the bead store though! I might try my own "inspired by" version with tribal beads.

13. It's nice. It's something I would love as a gift but would not buy on my own

14. Is this just a Revelation Keepall in a new colour?

15. very nice but I will not buy it