NEW edith for fall.

1. Someone at TFS posted a photo of a new variation of the Edith for fall. It looks like Edith and the YSL Muse mated. I don't think I like it - just wondering if anyone else had seen it yet and what you thought?

2. I saw something like that on the lvr website - seems to have disappeared for the time being. Instead of 2 pockets, it had one elongated pocket.

3. It looks awful on paper....

4. My thoughts exactly! I saw it on the LVR-site too. A slouchier version of the muse...

5. Oh, I need to see pics!

6. I wonder what the price will be.............

7. Will it be the "new" version of the Edith? Does this mean that our Ediths were one time productions? I hope so! That makes it more appealing to me.

Or will they continue to release the current Ediths plus this new Edith? I would assume then, it wouldn't be called the "Edith". Or it would at least have a surname....like the "Edith Muse". lol.

8. Here is a pic, they had it in red to - nice colour.
    Price: € 1195

0002.jpg
  9. I think it could grow on me. It is kind of cute :yes:

10. :hrmm: Hmmmmm, jury's still out on the new shape for me...

11. ^^^This is what i'm dying to know too!

12. The Edith as we know her is being continued. Yesterday when LVR's F/W preorder page had all the items on there (they're no longer showing - I think they're organising things, lol), I saw a few normal Ediths. There was one in a jade colour as well as black, from what I recall.

13. Beauxgoris - You nailed it on the head when you said it looked like the Muse and Edith mated! I don't think I like this new version... It's a little too strange for me.

14. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Edith in Jade!! I gotta see it!:biggrin:

15. A jade Edith??? Hold me back! I like the new one, as well. I hope LVR gets the new bags back up soon...keep us posted!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice