New dustbag???

ashin1204

Mar 14, 2014
Hi I just received a mini reissue w so black hw From the 20A collection. Ordered it from NM..
and I received a dust bag like this...
did they change dust bag? I heard they changed the paper bag... but I have not seen anything like this..
it is really thin and looks like a fake dust bag

4A56EEAE-4520-477A-876B-E1C58A240C69.jpeg

Hi I just received a mini reissue w so black hw From the 20A collection. Ordered it from NM..
did they change dust bag? I heard they changed the paper bag... but I have not seen anything like this..

View attachment 4844319
I think that it does look strange. I just bought a Chanel 19, and my bag is think and has a thick "ribbon". Here is a pictures...btw, my other Chanel bags are similar to this one. I hope this helps.
IMG_1599.jpeg

Yes I have the same reaction with lilone too. It’s not what Chanel used to have for bags. I thought they must have given you a shoe dustbag looking how small your mini fits in it and cheap looking on drawstring area. I don’t have Chanel shoes so I can’t be sure but it looks like something they would use for shoes?

On a side note, the gave me the velvet pouch for my woc similar as for other SLGs.

Ah, I just noticed the drawstring. The dust bag for my 20B has a ribbon and not drawstring. Yours does seem strange in this regard. It's also strange how their dust bags can be so different from item to item.

Thanks everyone. I am glad I took a video of me opening the box in case I need to show to them. I always take videos when opening up expensive items because I received an empty box from LV a few years ago.
I am a little offended now that they sent me a bag in a shoe dust bag..? The retail tags also came detached no camellia. Makes me almost like I want to return the bag although I liked the bag...

View attachment 4844319
I thought that for all of the classics, the special white dustbag comes with those. The Reissue is considered one of the classics - I bought a 2.55 Reissue 2 weeks ago and it came with the special white one. It was a size 226 (which I think is considered a large) so I’m not sure if it’s by size.. that would definitely concern me too. Can you send a quick text to your SA to ask about this?

View attachment 4844319

I also bought the mini reissue chevron so black from NM last month and it came with the same dust bag.
I think only the classic ones come with the white gabby dust bag.