New dustbag???

ashin1204

Mar 14, 2014
PA, USA
Hi I just received a mini reissue w so black hw From the 20A collection. Ordered it from NM..
and I received a dust bag like this...
did they change dust bag? I heard they changed the paper bag... but I have not seen anything like this..
it is really thin and looks like a fake dust bag

4A56EEAE-4520-477A-876B-E1C58A240C69.jpeg

Feb 4, 2016
Hi I just received a mini reissue w so black hw From the 20A collection. Ordered it from NM..
did they change dust bag? I heard they changed the paper bag... but I have not seen anything like this..

View attachment 4844319
I think that it does look strange. I just bought a Chanel 19, and my bag is think and has a thick "ribbon". Here is a pictures...btw, my other Chanel bags are similar to this one. I hope this helps.
IMG_1599.jpeg

ashin1204

Mar 14, 2014
PA, USA
I think that it does look strange. I just bought a Chanel 19, and my bag is think and has a thick "ribbon". Here is a pictures...btw, my other Chanel bags are similar to this one. I hope this helps.
View attachment 4844397
Exactly. This is what I am familiar with. I am going to contact my SA tomorrow and ask for replacement. Hopefully I can get a normal dustbag.

Iana24

Feb 26, 2018
Yes I have the same reaction with lilone too. It’s not what Chanel used to have for bags. I thought they must have given you a shoe dustbag looking how small your mini fits in it and cheap looking on drawstring area. I don’t have Chanel shoes so I can’t be sure but it looks like something they would use for shoes?

On a side note, the gave me the velvet pouch for my woc similar as for other SLGs.

Eropagnis

Aug 19, 2020
Ah, I just noticed the drawstring. The dust bag for my 20B has a ribbon and not drawstring. Yours does seem strange in this regard. It's also strange how their dust bags can be so different from item to item.

cloee

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
Agreed with other posts. Your dustbag looks like it’s for shoes. I am using one for my WOC from way back coz they only provided felt covers back then.

Reactions: OCMomof3

ashin1204

Mar 14, 2014
PA, USA
Thanks everyone. I am glad I took a video of me opening the box in case I need to show to them. I always take videos when opening up expensive items because I received an empty box from LV a few years ago.
I am a little offended now that they sent me a bag in a shoe dust bag..? The retail tags also came detached no camellia. Makes me almost like I want to return the bag although I liked the bag...

saralioness

Aug 30, 2020
Northern VA/DC

View attachment 4844319
I thought that for all of the classics, the special white dustbag comes with those. The Reissue is considered one of the classics - I bought a 2.55 Reissue 2 weeks ago and it came with the special white one. It was a size 226 (which I think is considered a large) so I’m not sure if it’s by size.. that would definitely concern me too. Can you send a quick text to your SA to ask about this?

love2shop2

O.G.
Feb 8, 2010

View attachment 4844319

I also bought the mini reissue chevron so black from NM last month and it came with the same dust bag.
I think only the classic ones come with the white gabby dust bag.