New Dust Bags?

HG, thanks for the heads-up. Shall ask when I pop into my local H store. Sounds like most of us here pop into our H stores quite often, and we should perhaps quietly check it out and leave it as that. I too don't want the scammer/fakers etc to find out so soon. So the more delayed the better.

^^^^^^Will do! Anyone interested? PM me and I'll send a pic. But you have to be regular on TPF. Sorry! Not trying to be rude, but don't want the fakers to get their hands on this one.

^^ You are amazing, HG.

Yeah, I would loathe for the fakers to start manufacturing these bags early too.

Now, since we are on this topic, next year's date stamp is K, right? I hope to get a K stamped bag; for sentimental reasons. K is the first letter of my husband's family name, and it's like personalised embossing. LOL!

Now, since we are on this topic, next year's date stamp is K, right? I hope to get a K stamped bag; for sentimental reasons. K is the first letter of my husband's family name, and it's like personalised embossing. LOL!
I shall use this line of reasoning with my husband too! I hope he's flattered enough into buying me a Birkin!

^^^coco-nut, the car license plates over here currently has "SGM" in its prefix (unlike the US, we cannot have personalised number plates, only special bidded numbers) and it runs chronologically down the alphabet (bypassing all the vowels). So once M is done, it's "SGN", "SGO" etc, "SGZ" and then the 2nd letter moves on to "SH*". (But SH series will be skipped I think because SHA is already being used for cabs here). Anyway, you get the drift. DH said when it's "SY*", he will pop champagne and get me my sports car. I said no thank you. I can't wait. I'd have one foot in the grave already, let alone manuvouer a sports car. So, feed me my Hermes bags any time!