new dress! opinions pls and help w. jewlery

arireyes

Apr 8, 2006
I just bought this dress, and I have to say if it hadn't been for P-B's thread on bikinis I would have never even considered trying it becuase of it's plunging neckline, and my lack of chest!! But I decided to be brave. Now I just need help figuring out what kind of jewlery to wear.
2403273517_dd76763316.jpg

Yeah, arireyes!! You are SMOKING hot!! I agree with it being something simple. Maybe a diamond (real or rhinestone) necklace that dips into (and complimets) the neckline w/ a cuff braclet and diamond studs. Let me see if I can find some pics.

Edited to add links ~

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000cat2830732cat4870731cat11350744cat11410742

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000cat2830732cat4870731cat11350744cat11410741

Okay - I'm bad with putting the actual images in the links. But I like the look of black with diamonds! I think it looks super classy.

I wish I could find a pic of the one I want. I just thought about it, but it's actually at Sam's club and they never have it one their website. I have been looking at it for 2yrs lol. Now I have something to wear it with.

Seriously If I hadn't read through that whole thread the other day I wouldn't have taken a 2nd glance at that dress.

Oh yeah btw low plungy necklines usually look classier on smaller chested women and not quite as scandalous. Just look at Kiera Knightly. She's an A cup and always wears plunging necklines to awards shows and such.

I dont know why but I can see that dress w/ pearls.

Thanks ladies! I think I might wear it with the pearls for now. But I have my eye on the diamond necklace I want. Now If I can just get DH to buy it for me.:smile: It's actually simliar to one of those you posted P-B but not quite as pricey.

I say no necklace. Some fabulous drop earrings and gorgeous bangle(s.) That dress looks gorgeous on you to . If you must wear a necklace, I would go for a very simple necklace with a dangling diamond pendant.

Thanks ladies! I think I might wear it with the pearls for now. But I have my eye on the diamond necklace I want. Now If I can just get DH to buy it for me.:smile: It's actually simliar to one of those you posted P-B but not quite as pricey.

I hope he gets it for you! And, yeah it doesn't have to be pricey as long as it looks good! Good luck. You looked fantastic in that dress. I also wouldn't have picked up a low cut number like that, but seeing your pics maybe I'll be brave.