New drama: Pets, Pete and Amy Winemouse

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty have caused concern among fans after filming a bizarre video of themselves playing with newborn mice.
The pair, believed to be at Doherty's Wiltshire home, put the video, called Winemouse, on YouTube on Friday.
In the two-minute clip, Winehouse says the pair have 30 one-day old mice. The video shows Doherty and Winehouse bathed in blue light in a bare room, making rambling comments, picking up the mice and talking to them.

Winehouse's spokesman confirmed that the video was genuine but made no comment.
In it, Winehouse holds one of the tiny mice on her finger and uses it to send a message to her husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
"This one's got a message from Blake," she says. "Blake, please don't divorce mummy. She loves you ever so. Hang on, my big brother wants to say something." Taking another mouse from Doherty, she continues: "Yeah, if you divorce her you'll have me to deal with. I'm only a day old. I don't know what I'm doing but I know what love is."

Doherty and Winehouse, two of the UK's most adored musicians, have both had long-term, well-publicised drug problems.
Winehouse was recently told she would not face charges over a video that purported to show her smoking a crack cocaine pipe.
She checked into a rehabilitation clinic after the video emerged in February.
Doherty was recently released from Wormwood Scrubs jail after serving 29 days of a 14-week sentence stemming from drug and driving offences. Another video, which showed them with the mice and cats, has now been removed. A later video shows Winehouse performing with a girl identified as her goddaughter.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 54
Yup, it makes me sick too and it makes me sick even more that they're free and able to do anything they want. I think they both should be jailed for good. Or at least they should be closed at a facility that could help them.

I like Pete Doherty. I think he's made some pretty wrong turns, but hopefully soon he'll turn his life around.

I'm not sure about Amy. I wish her the best, but quite honestly I think she's got it worse than Pete.

Between the two of them, Pete's the one that's got a drugs-free certificate.

I don't think they meant anything malicious, but someone should have told them you're not supposed to pick up newborn baby mice like that.