New Drag 22: Thoughts?

Does it have a back pocket? It is really appealing. I saw one recently in lime/some kind of yellow and I wish I had asked to try it on, I wanted to get a feel for it.
Yes it does have a back pocket and I think on this thread I posted a bunch of pictures of it.:hugs::hugs:
Oh my goodness I just lost everything I was writing you :sad:
@skybluesky pics above :heart:

• Love
Reactions: skybluesky
Yes it does have a back pocket and I think on this thread I posted a bunch of pictures of it.:hugs::hugs:

@skybluesky pics above :heart:
Thank you!!! Sorry about poor reading comprehension skills, my toddler has been having a sleep regression (and so have I). I love a back pocket, even if it's tiny, for fitting a metro card/costco card/parking validation ticket.

I kind of really love!

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I think it’s smart looking on others, but I personally dislike the way the shoulder strap attaches to the sides (I rejected the geta for the same reason). JMO though. But, every time I make a statement like this, I find myself eating my words, so pls don’t flame me if I end up with one or the other in a few months lol.
You can remove the strap entirely and use the top handles if you prefer or change the straps... :hugs:

• Insightful
Reactions: skybluesky and 880
I think it’s smart looking on others, but I personally dislike the way the shoulder strap attaches to the sides (I rejected the geta for the same reason). JMO though. But, every time I make a statement like this, I find myself eating my words, so pls don’t flame me if I end up with one or the other in a few months lol.
You may change you mind in this style!
The wide strap can come off and you can attach a different Kelly strap. The wide strap is really solid and comfortable when worn crossbody.
Honestly can see you in this bag