New double flap jumbo in Lambskin

kumimomo

Nov 3, 2010
Does anyone tell me that the lambskin in this season does look different from the previous one?

Also, I find that it's impossible to plug the inner flap... Gosh~

burberryprncess

Sophie ^o^
O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Outer Space
Because it has the double flap making it more plump. I wouldn't worry about the snap button on the inner flap. I never use mines on the ones that have it.

mimichauchau

Apr 18, 2006
If you're not happy then dont settle!! Make sure they give you what you want. Lambskin is way too scary for me for... I have one bag in lambskin and I'm scared every time I use her lol, I don't have to worry much about caviar.

queenofchic

Mar 17, 2008
I never use the inner snap button either. It used to drive me crazy that it was there but now I've forgotten about it & like that it's there for the added design of the bag.

If you wanted the caviar, then return it for the caviar. You'll never be satisfied otherwise. It's too much $$$ if you're not 100% happy.

Nov 29, 2009
UK/Amsterdam
what really?????
how does that work????
If you received the wrong bag in the first place -(providing Chanel made the mistake in dispatching the wrong bag) then it can't be any fault of your own..
To be honest i don't get that policy at all- its not as if you want a refund- you just want the correct bag:shrugs: