New Dooney "Sport Duck" and "Crisp Anniversary" Prints

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
How do you all feel about this new print from D&B? This line isn't very expensive, and they have some bright color combinations. I could see myself getting a couple of these, in blue and yellow and maybe green and pink. They'd make nice summer/travel totes. I like the "Martina" style and the hanging tag:

Sport Duck

What about the "Crisp Anniversary" print? I don't really like it--in any of the color combinations:

Crisp Anniversary

Wow. They really are inexpensive. I guess I could see using the Samantha as a beach/picnic bag. I wonder how sturdy they are.

BTW Caxe, I like your Avatar. I can just hear her in Boomerang saying "Marrrrrrrrcus". :smile:

Wow. They really are inexpensive. I guess I could see using the Samantha as a beach/picnic bag. I wonder how sturdy they are.

BTW Caxe, I like your Avatar. I can just hear her in Boomerang saying "Marrrrrrrrcus". :smile:

Thanks...LOL. I loved her in that movie.

I like the Betty bag as well. It's kind of cool to see them going back to the duck, like back in the day.

I really like the Martina bag, I could actually see myself carrying this particular print. I have to agree with the Anniversary print, really not that exciting.

The ducks are adorable! I also really like the new flowers, I just wish they weren't white fabric bags! I especially love the lily pattern, stargazer lilies are my favorite flower!

The crisp anniversary is utterly boring though. Not sure what the difference is between this DB pattern and the other signature patterns.