New Dooney for me! Want to see?

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Okay, I'm well-aware that there isn't a big following with D&B here. But in defense of D&B, I will announce I got a new one yesterday by my godfather! :yes: I know I'm on a ban, but this shouldn't count, right? ;):graucho:

I was at the outlets yesterday with my family, and normally I don't like it when people spend a lot of money on me, especially designer bags. But he insisted to get me one (since he knows I love my LVs and we don't see each other too much since he lives in NorCal), so I relented. A lot of the bags at Coach were too expensive, and I didn't want him to spend a lot. We headed over to D&B...and I found a nice, small tulip tassel tote that was reduced to $60 (retail is $150 and its original outlet price was $105). And the best part? It's made in the good ol' U.S. of A.

I'm not a big fan of jacquard fabric (I'd rather have a leather or coated-canvas bag), but we'll see how this works out. Even though there's the D&B logo all over it, it's pretty mature-looking overall, and I love it (sentimental value always wins me over :love:). It even has a removable shoulder strap which I find super convenient since I prefer shoulder bags over handbags.

Anyway, just wanted to share to help the dooney fans. :P Sorry, there aren't more pics; I hate uploading.

Attachments

• do1.jpg
    do1.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 393