New Dooney for me! Want to see?

1. Okay, I'm well-aware that there isn't a big following with D&B here. But in defense of D&B, I will announce I got a new one yesterday by my godfather! :yes: I know I'm on a ban, but this shouldn't count, right? ;):graucho:

I was at the outlets yesterday with my family, and normally I don't like it when people spend a lot of money on me, especially designer bags. But he insisted to get me one (since he knows I love my LVs and we don't see each other too much since he lives in NorCal), so I relented. A lot of the bags at Coach were too expensive, and I didn't want him to spend a lot. We headed over to D&B...and I found a nice, small tulip tassel tote that was reduced to $60 (retail is $150 and its original outlet price was $105). And the best part? It's made in the good ol' U.S. of A.

I'm not a big fan of jacquard fabric (I'd rather have a leather or coated-canvas bag), but we'll see how this works out. Even though there's the D&B logo all over it, it's pretty mature-looking overall, and I love it (sentimental value always wins me over :love:). It even has a removable shoulder strap which I find super convenient since I prefer shoulder bags over handbags.

Anyway, just wanted to share to help the dooney fans. :P Sorry, there aren't more pics; I hate uploading.

do1.jpg
  2. Oh I like the fabric, subtle, and mature I agree. Nice bag! Congrats!!

3. Very nice ... love the color! Congrats on such a great deal!

4. I really like the bag. I am partial to the shape!

5. very nice!!! Enjoy!

6. Wear it in good health!!

Anne

7. Aww, you gals are so sweet! Thanks! I will wear it to good health! I actually like a little change in my collection!

8. Thank you bernz! It's lovely that it has a removable shoulder strap..Thanks for posting!

9. Nice bag! I like the shape & color. I'm like you with the shoulder bags, so the strap would be a very big plus.

10. very cute! a sweet gift!

11. Very classy looking bag...nice!

12. Congrats berz! It is very cute and classic! :biggrin:

13. I love that colour brown with the black accents! It is a very nice bag...congrats, what a nice present :love:.

14. Adorable bag, great color and style! Enjoy it!

15. Attaching pix of my Dooney. I think it was a worthwhile purchase for under $100.

Dooney 003.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice