New Dior watch!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Hi everyone!

Here is my new Dior Christal watch! I've been wanting this grey version for the longest time, and I'm so glad that I finally have it! Can't stop looking at it when I wear it!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0537 copy.jpg
    IMG_0537 copy.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 926
  • IMG_0535 copy.jpg
    IMG_0535 copy.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,163
  • IMG_0536 copy.jpg
    IMG_0536 copy.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 922
^Me too, I know what you mean. That watch has the magic tick tick tick and it goes: watch me, watch me, you know you want to watch me again ...all day long ....:nuts:

Last edited:
Thank you for your nice comments everyone! :biggrin: Eminere, I really recommend this watch, and if this version is sold out, I think that you should go for the black sapphire crystal versions because they are equally stunning! There is a black sapphire crystal one that I also really want with a rubber strap.

Last edited:
Thank you for your nice comments everyone! :biggrin: Eminere, I really recommend this watch, and if this version is sold out, I think that you should go for the black sapphire crystal versions because they are equally stunning! There is a black sapphire crystal one that I also really want with a rubber strap.
Yeah the grey colour is my favourite, in particular the model you got - grey 38mm chrono, three-row sapphire crystal bracelet, 48-diamond bezel. My fave watch used to be the Dior Homme Chiffre Rouge 1/4 diamond bezel, but when I started working for Dior and discovered this beauty, it was love at first sight. :heart:

I actually don't like how the black sapphire crystal looks on my wrist nearly as much as the grey, but guess I will have no choice but to get it if there's no more grey left. Pink's obviously out and white looks flat to me.

The only rubber model I'd consider getting is the blue 38mm with full diamond bezel:

cd11431im001b4zoom1th0.jpg

eminere™;9649822 said:
Yeah the grey colour is my favourite, in particular the model you got - grey 38mm chrono, three-row sapphire crystal bracelet, 48-diamond bezel. My fave watch used to be the Dior Homme Chiffre Rouge 1/4 diamond bezel, but when I started working for Dior and discovered this beauty, it was love at first sight. :heart:

I actually don't like how the black sapphire crystal looks on my wrist nearly as much as the grey, but guess I will have no choice but to get it if there's no more grey left. Pink's obviously out and white looks flat to me.

The only rubber model I'd consider getting is the blue 38mm with full diamond bezel:

cd11431im001b4zoom1th0.jpg

Oh yeah this blue one! It looks magnificent! Usually I don't like blue watches because they're usually done wrong, but this one is simply divine!

I used to obsess over the Chiffre Rouge A05 Automatic Black Time Chronograph. But it costs $5200 Canadian at Holt Renfrew, and although it looks amazing, it's not as unique and eye-catching as the Christal. It also doesn't have any diamonds for its super-high price. I still love this watch, but if I could buy another Christal or this one, I would choose another Christal watch.
eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11157927

Oh yeah this blue one! It looks magnificent! Usually I don't like blue watches because they're usually done wrong, but this one is simply divine!

I used to obsess over the Chiffre Rouge A05 Automatic Black Time Chronograph. But it costs $5200 Canadian at Holt Renfrew, and although it looks amazing, it's not as unique and eye-catching as the Christal. It also doesn't have any diamonds for its super-high price. I still love this watch, but if I could buy another Christal or this one, I would choose another Christal watch.
eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11157927
Ah the A05 - we have it at our boutique. I don't mind some industrial chic, I like the A03 and A04:

p11157660phherota1.jpg
mon431wz0.jpg

But, like I posted in the other thread, if money were no object, I'd go for the Tourbillon or Baguette. Otherwise, a flash of red amongst a black suit could be quite sexy too:

cd11431fm001r0zoom2zd6.jpg
cd11431gm001r4zoom1iq0.jpg
cd11431br001r1zoom2nv9.jpg