New Dior watch!

that's the watch I got hubby a long time ago.. he loves it. That's the best watch ever cuz its sapphire crystals is so hard that no matter how hard you bang it around, it's still gonna be brand new looking :smile: enjoy it!!

attachment.php

O...M...G...!!! That's some serious *Bling*. :nuts: AJ you make me want a Christal now! :drool:

I've went to the boutique to look and try on the gray versions, one with no diamonds and a single row of sapphire crystal on the bracelet, one with diamonds on the bezel with single sapphire row on bracelet and exactly AJ's version of full sapphire crystal on bracelet i.e. the most expensive of the three. I've tried them all and even the pink one. The gray ones are definitely blingy and most reflective with AJ's being the super reflective due to the entire sapphire crystal on the bracelet that make me wonder how it would like under direct sunlight or natural lighting instead of the halogen lights in the boutique. Even the SA commented that the full sapphire bracelet was too 'blingy'. But thanks to AJ's stunning pics taken outdoors, I'm blown away with the full sapphire bracelet. I think AJ's has made the correct choice by choosing this model. The pink was a bit muted so not too bad but not as outstanding. Now I'm constantly lemming over it now. By the way, the gray does come in extremely limited quantity but it is a permanent collection though so I can try waiting out. Sorry no sale for Dior watches but at least some time to think through if I really really like it.

I've went to the boutique to look and try on the gray versions, one with no diamonds and a single row of sapphire crystal on the bracelet, one with diamonds on the bezel with single sapphire row on bracelet and exactly AJ's version of full sapphire crystal on bracelet i.e. the most expensive of the three. I've tried them all and even the pink one. The gray ones are definitely blingy and most reflective with AJ's being the super reflective due to the entire sapphire crystal on the bracelet that make me wonder how it would like under direct sunlight or natural lighting instead of the halogen lights in the boutique. Even the SA commented that the full sapphire bracelet was too 'blingy'. But thanks to AJ's stunning pics taken outdoors, I'm blown away with the full sapphire bracelet. I think AJ's has made the correct choice by choosing this model. The pink was a bit muted so not too bad but not as outstanding. Now I'm constantly lemming over it now. By the way, the gray does come in extremely limited quantity but it is a permanent collection though so I can try waiting out. Sorry no sale for Dior watches but at least some time to think through if I really really like it.

Thank you very much for your nice comments everyone!

Slip - I'm biased because I like the grey Christal the most, so I definitely recommend it. Here are some pictures to tempt you :graucho:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dior Christal grey small.jpg
    Dior Christal grey small.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Dior Christal grey small pic 2.jpg
    Dior Christal grey small pic 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 154
Thank you very much for your nice comments everyone!

Slip - I'm biased because I like the grey Christal the most, so I definitely recommend it. Here are some pictures to tempt you :graucho:
Hahaha looks like we're saving the same pictures from the net. I am totally obsessed with this watch. :nuts: This one does it for me:

chronosilverdiamonds3ro.jpg

How did I miss this thread? Averagejoe, congrats on your fabulous watch; it is so beautiful and even more so in your daylight pics! And Emi, you are just the King of the Enablers with all of your pics, taunting and reaching out for our collective credit cards!

How did I miss this thread? Averagejoe, congrats on your fabulous watch; it is so beautiful and even more so in your daylight pics! And Emi, you are just the King of the Enablers with all of your pics, taunting and reaching out for our collective credit cards!
Hahaha yeh my friends hate me for that too :P :blush:

Wow, nice pics but I still like your pics best!!! Especially taken under the sunlight, it's truly stunning! OK, since I can't decide between J12 or Christal, then I'll save towards getting both!!:P