New Dior watch!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
eminere™;9653559 said:
Ooops sorry to hijack your thread like this, averagejoe, but your recent acquisition has clearly stirred up some serious lemmings! :P
Oh no you didn't hijack anything, other than my mind! :biggrin: Now I'm beginning to want the Chiffre Rouge A03 and the blue Christal rubber watch. If only the Chiffre Rouge A03 diamond version came with the black rubber coating :love:

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
Oh no you didn't hijack anything, other than my mind! :biggrin: Now I'm beginning to want the Chiffre Rouge A03 and the blue Christal rubber watch. If only the Chiffre Rouge A03 diamond version came with the black rubber coating :love:
You know, I was surfing the Dior Homme web site and there were only six models listed and their respective dial colour variants. I can check for you when I return to work whether the Black Time came with a 1/4 diamond bezel option - I could've sworn there were more styles that do. ;)

Fashion Doctor

Dior Belle
O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
I also like the red and the blue ones ...lol see what you guys have got me started!!!

I'm just wondering if the rubber band will hold its color or it will fade or transfer?

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
eminere™;9653940 said:
You know, I was surfing the Dior Homme web site and there were only six models listed and their respective dial colour variants. I can check for you when I return to work whether the Black Time came with a 1/4 diamond bezel option - I could've sworn there were more styles that do. ;)
Thank you very much! If there is one, I hope that Holt Renfrew will let me order it (when I save enough money first, that is). I don't know if they do special orders for Dior watches.

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
I also like the red and the blue ones ...lol see what you guys have got me started!!!

I'm just wondering if the rubber band will hold its color or it will fade or transfer?
Nope with correct care and maintenance it should remain resilient. A colleague wears hers almost every day without issue. :smile:

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
Thank you very much! If there is one, I hope that Holt Renfrew will let me order it (when I save enough money first, that is). I don't know if they do special orders for Dior watches.
If it's part of the standard/permanent collection and hasn't been discontinued, I shouldn't see why not. Will keep you posted. :yes:

slip

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Singapore
I'm actually firming up on my next watch purchase to be a J12 but AJ's watch blow me away. The price is definitely friendlier than a J12. I've been to the Dior boutique to have a look at the watches and wasn't really lemming until I saw AJ's. Great watch you have! Now I want one too! Since J12 doesn't have a pink, I'll probably get a pink Christal. Again I seriously hope someone won't be mistaking it for a Guess watch...

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
I'm actually firming up on my next watch purchase to be a J12 but AJ's watch blow me away. The price is definitely friendlier than a J12. I've been to the Dior boutique to have a look at the watches and wasn't really lemming until I saw AJ's. Great watch you have! Now I want one too! Since J12 doesn't have a pink, I'll probably get a pink Christal. Again I seriously hope someone won't be mistaking it for a Guess watch...
Hardly!

And I may be just the teensiest bit biased here, but I'd take a Christal over a J12 any day.

Fashion Doctor

Dior Belle
O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
eminere™;9987771 said:
Hardly!

And I may be just the teensiest bit biased here, but I'd take a Christal over a J12 any day.
lol Thank you for clarifying that emi. I'm on your side 120%. :yes: