New Dior Soft zipped tote bag

I got the dark navy blue with shw. It is absolutely perfect! Now that this is my 10th post I hope to be able to figure out how to attach pics.

at the bottom of the page where you made a post - under the text box there is a button that says go advanced. click on that and it will bring you to a new page that has the paperclip for attachments. HTHs!:smile:

These are the pictures my lovely SA sent me when the soft zipped totes first arrived at the boutique.

First photo - med. dark navy shw, med. beige ghw and small black ghw. The navy is super dark (unsure about it's official colour code or name) and it looks pretty much black until seen in relation to the black.

Second photo - med. dark navy shw and small rouge vif (I believe) with ghw.

The red was lovely especially with the ghw but I prefer slightly larger every day bags so I went with the medium!

Hopefully once I get myself more organized I can take some pictures of my dark navy soft zipped tote in action!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,969
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,022
Yeah after this pics I want to add my opinion.

I stepped in the boutique because of the small soft tote. It looks sooooooo pretty and cute! It looked similar to the Chanel petite timeless tote that I adore.

But the handlers are too short to wear it on shoulders, well, at least for me, im 5.10. it would be only a hand held bag for me. I was able to put it on my shoulder but it was a very uncomfortable position.

So I went with the larger bag.

I actually have 2 Chanel timeless totes and I carry them everyday for work. I like this one too because of the zippered top and the fact that I can put it on my shoulder. The shape is the same as Chanel but that is part of its appeal to me.

Is the red a true red? Does it come with ghw? When I saw the small black in ghw they told me the price was $2400. Is that still the price?

eminere™;24775820 said:
How very Chanel GST. :tdown:
Agreed. Other designers should be copying Dior, Dior should not be copying Chanel. What is Dior thinking?! When Dior does this it makes my previous on the fence position about the two brands, move closer to the Chanel side... no one likes a copy cat.

And I also think it goes without saying, I'd never buy a Chanel bag that copied Dior.

I actually have 2 Chanel timeless totes and I carry them everyday for work. I like this one too because of the zippered top and the fact that I can put it on my shoulder. The shape is the same as Chanel but that is part of its appeal to me.

Is the red a true red? Does it come with ghw? When I saw the small black in ghw they told me the price was $2400. Is that still the price?
I believe the small was quoted to me at $2800 or $2900 while the bigger one was $3100.

These are the pictures my lovely SA sent me when the soft zipped totes first arrived at the boutique.

First photo - med. dark navy shw, med. beige ghw and small black ghw. The navy is super dark (unsure about it's official colour code or name) and it looks pretty much black until seen in relation to the black.

The red was lovely especially with the ghw but I prefer slightly larger every day bags so I went with the medium!

Hopefully once I get myself more organized I can take some pictures of my dark navy soft zipped tote in action!
I'd love this bag in black or beige patent leather with ghw :love:

Is this Dior at Holts from Toronto? It looks like it. Thanks for sharing these pictures :smile:

Yeah after this pics I want to add my opinion.

I stepped in the boutique because of the small soft tote. It looks sooooooo pretty and cute! It looked similar to the Chanel petite timeless tote that I adore.

But the handlers are too short to wear it on shoulders, well, at least for me, im 5.10. it would be only a hand held bag for me. I was able to put it on my shoulder but it was a very uncomfortable position.

So I went with the larger bag.
Love4H, would the smaller tote fit an iPad? And would the handles be okay enough for someone who is 5' 2"?

Love4H, would the smaller tote fit an iPad? And would the handles be okay enough for someone who is 5' 2"?

I'm not sure about a regular iPad. But it would definitely fit iPad mini.

With 5.2 I think it'd be more comfortable. But I think this bag looks better wearing it on elbow.

It's really a very cute bag :smile: