New Dilemma: E/W or WOC?

lemmons84

No. 1 Vice: Bags
Oct 4, 2006
Thanks to a PF member, I discovered that I was not deciding between a classic flap, but an E/W and a WOC? Which to buy? Again, this is my first Chanel. Thank you all!

Well... I love the look of the e/w but the WOC is great if you plan to wear messanger style. Do you have other Chanels- if not a flap is always a great first. If you already have that then a WOC is a great addition :smile: I am waiting for my brown metallic reissue WOC to arrive on Wednesday! I like the idea for it for travel or running errands. Good luck!!!

The ev/w holds pretty much the same as the medium classic, simply because it doesn't have the interior flap. I have several e/w's and a WOC. I can use the e/w as an every day purse; the woc goes only to the movie theater.

I vote for the WOC, it is actually bigger then you think - although still small, can be used casually for day or as a clutch for night.
Plus it is a little less expensive, which makes it perfect for a first!

I think E/W will be more useful. WOC is cute but too small. Unless you do go out often carrying very little. I know it wouldn't be useful for me.

E/W, I love mine! small but holds all the essentials, like wallet, keys, cell phone, lip stick and powder. This is a bag you are going to make a lot of use of and for a life time. Good luck deciding!