New Dilemma: E/W or WOC?

Having both an E/W and WOCs, I prefer the WOC because of it's versatility. You can use it as a small messenger, clutch, evening bag or also as a wallet in a larger handbag. The WOC actually can hold more than you would think. I can fit my small 4" x6"? Chanel ring agenda, a big cell phone (Virgin Switchback), an epi-Pen, crayons, and a bag of M&M's.

I dislike the E/W shape because the horizontal line visually draws attention to the width of my bottom.

If this will be your only Chanel bag, then E/W because its actually a Chanel bag. The WOC is cute and Im sure has its function but its basically a big wallet on a chain.

If you plan on buying a classic flap in the future, then WOC would be a good idea.

So....I GOT MY WOC!! Pictures will come. However, question: I got it in black quilted caviar and when I received it (perhaps I am just being finicky or imagining things) but I thought that the caviar leather was less soft and more hard (like tough leather in the texture of sting ray)? Am I making this up? I went to Bergdorfs twice to look at it--the first time I spent time looking and the next time I was in a bit of a rush, but I had decided, so I just went to pay for it and have it shipped. Anyway, any info about the different types of leather would be great. Thanks!